In earlier times, marriages in India were arranged by parents and families of the couple. However, with the internet revolution, marriages are now also fixed online. Two popular options of finding a suitable partner through the internet are online matrimonial sites and social networking sites. In this article, we look at the advantages and disadvantages of each.
Online matrimonial sites:
There are several of these matrimony sites, which are used by people for finding their perfect match. People need to include their basic details and they can start getting proposals. 먹튀사이트 검증 It is not necessary that the couples register themselves on these sites; even family members such as parents or siblings can register on their behalf.
- Created solely for the purpose of matchmaking, and so provide the option to include all relevant details related to marriage, such as income, qualifications, community, family background, and horoscope details
- Provide access to a wide range of individuals who are looking for a match
- Option to take premium or paid membership, which provide better features and improves the chances of finding a match
- Family members can manage the profile of individuals, and shortlist or reject profiles
- Most of these sites have their own messaging platforms, which allow people to interact with each other
- Generally people show their best side on such sites, so it is difficult to make an assessment about their true personality